arianne-devel@... schrieb am 01.07.05 23:14:43:
> Why don't generate the .ini file again with correct database name?
> Your problem is exactly that.
I did that, and it didn't help. And perhaps it is because I'm confused: There are two installation-instructions for Stendhal on the Wiki (one for M-0.9, and one for M-1.02), and they don't go together for me.
Ok, now the principal steps, just so you see where I err:
1. Install MySQL, all and everything standard/typical (I plan to do this on a separate server, but not now, for simplicitys sake)
2. Install Java 1.5, all and everything standard/typical
...and no trouble here. Then:
3. Create a Dir "K:\Stendhal-Srv" (because I want to run Stendhal only at the moment)
4. Put everything from Marauroa and Stendhal-Server in it
5. a) Create a Marauroa-Database, and b) create an ini for Marauroa, pointing at the Marauroa-DB
6. a) Create a Stendhal Database, and b) create an ini for Stendhal, pointing at the Stendhal-DB
...do I have to do all of this? (Most certainly not, but you tell me). An last not least:
7. Create a start-batch for Marauroa
8. Create a start-Batch for Stendhal
... and do I have to do this both as well? (same as above)
> BTW I would run with 512 bits keys... instead of 1024
P.S.: If this is done, and my server up and running, I'll update the WiKi, so your trouble with me may result in something useful at least... :)
Arianne Lead Moron
Mit WEB.DE FreePhone mit hoechster Qualitaet ab 0 Ct./Min.
weltweit telefonieren! http://freephone.web.de/?mc=021201