The ESP8266 comes with modem simulator firmware, but it's confusing, verbose, and lacks a lot of the features that would make the ESP really look like a modem to a client computer. This project attempt to fix all those flaws with a custom Arduino implementation of that software.
- Your configuration can be saved to chip storage.
- Supports multiple independent client connections
- Includes "Stream Mode" client with TELNET codes
- Supports PETSCII translation in Stream Mode
- Supports all standard Hayes commands
- Supports XON/XOFF flow control.
Be the first to post a review of Zimodem!