x_Cleaner erases stored data using the following algorithms*:
1. Britain HMG IS5 - Base (one pass of writing 0x0)
2. Britain HMG IS5 - Enhanced (1-st pass 0x0, 2-nd pass 0x1 and 3-d pass - random values)
3. Russian GOST R-50739-95 (1-st pass 0x0, 2-nd pass-random values)
4. US DoD 5220.22-M(E) (1-st pass 0x0, 2-nd pass 0x1 and 3-d pass - random values)
5. Bruce Schneier's algorithm (1-st pass 0x1, 2-nd pass 0x0, 3-7 passes - random values)
x_Cleaner works for Windows XP, Vista,7 and later versions.
Run x_Cleaner with administrative rights in order to clean non-removable media.
- Sector-level cleaning operation (from the first sector to the last)
- Five data cleaning algorithms
Be the first to post a review of x_Cleaner!