A simple, easy to extend, parameter driven and customisable Java application that creates and plays Midi music files.
A music notation file needs to be created. The application parses the music notation file and creates a Midi file. The application can play any Midi file. The application can read a Midi file and create an XML file from a Midi file. The application can create a music notation file from the XML file.
The application includes a simple Gui interface which allows parameters to be amended and plays a scale.
The application is used by Java developers to add Midi processing (Portal) to their application. The "User Guide", "Javadoc" documentation and "JUnit" tests provides an introduction to the interface, implementation and factory classes.
- Libraries of "musicbox" music notation (text) files can be created.
- Converts the "musicbox" music notation file into a Midi music file.
- Plays existing Midi music files.
- Converts a Midi music file to a "musicbox" XML music file.
- Converts a "musicbox" XML music file to a musical notation file.
- Application defaults can be set in a simple text file.
- Comprehensive user manual and documentation.
Is your annual budget for Service Desk/ITSM software greater than $8,000?
Be the first to post a review of WhyWaitForever Musicbox!