- Supports many filesystem types.
- Doesn't reduce the free space when working.
- Wipes data like the shred program, but supports other algorithms, too.
- Has a verbose mode with progress bars and a quiet mode with no output.
- Customisable as to the algorithm and the number of wiping passes.
- Portable, should compile on many Un*x systems.
- Has a GUI written in Java (should run on most systems).
Follow Wipe Free Space
Most people intuitively understand how workflows can streamline and speed up their business processes, integrate systems and route content to the right people. While every business has different needs, requirements and goals, workflow automation can help everyone. Whether you’re a company of 500 or 5,000, based in the cloud or on-premises, workflow automation can help maximize the efficiency of your business processes.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Wipefreespace is good! Thanks.