Provide tools to counsel and advise enlisted airman of the U.S. Air Force on their career progression and elaborate on the promotion time line.
- Calculates the promotion points for EPRs and Decorations
- Shows the promotion timeline from Airman Basic (E1) to Chief Master Sergeant (E9)
- Estimates the test scores needed to get promoted to Staff Sergeant, Tech Sergeant, Master Sergeant, Senior Master Sergeant, and Chief Master Sergeant
- Shows when enlisted airmen are eligible for promotion testing
- Provides links to medals and decorations on Wikipedia
- Gives the promotion cycle dates, promotion eligibility dates, approximate test months, and announcement months.
Follow USAF WAPS Enlisted Promotion Calculators
Server and Application Monitor helps you discover application dependencies to help identify relationships between application servers. Drill into those connections to view the associated network performance such as latency and packet loss, and application process resource utilization metrics such as CPU and memory usage. Determine if process utilization or network performance is affecting the application and end-user performance.