*Source code now available in the form of a Visual Studio 2015 project (zipped).*
1) Calculate BMI, daily caloric intake, target heart rate, maximum and training poundage, and ideal proportions based upon joint measurements.
2) Record and recall measurements and progress using the Basic Information tab.
3) Create, Manage, Export, and Import custom foods/exercises lists using the appropriate tabs.
4) Store and recall workout and diet log records by date.
Future Improvements (in the works):
* Diet and Workout tab improved functionality.
- Virtual Trainer 2017 Revision 1 is available in the downloads section.
- Record progress in bodyweight, composition, bodypart measures, plus calculate ideal diet breakdown and bodypart measures along with max heart rate. (Basic Information and Statistics and Recommendations tab.
- Record diet log entries including nutrients and calories. (Diet tab)
- Log up to 10 workouts per day, with up to 250 sets each. (Workout tab)
- Import, Manage, and Export your Foods and Exercises list, and/or use the default files as a starting point. (Exercise and Food Tabs)
- The new default exercise and food files are compatible with the exercise and food formats used in 2015 Beta 5 and up. They should work with the newest releases.
- Calculates theoretical 1 rep max based on your performance in any set of 20 or less reps. (Training Load Calculator tab)
- Calculates training ranges based on 3 types of strength goals. (Training Load Calculator tab)
Be the first to post a review of Virtual Trainer!