Changes between 1.15 and 1.16 (7 October 2015) :
* Modify patch for CVE-2015-7358 vulnerability to solve side effects on Windows while still making it very hard to abuse drive letter handling.
* Fix failure to restore volume header from an external file in some configurations.
* Add option to disable Evil Maid attack detection for those encountering false positive cases (e.g. FLEXnet/Adobe issue).
* By default, dont try to mount using empty password when default keyfile configured or keyfile specified in command line. Add option to restore the old behavior.
* If mounting using empty password is needed, explicitly specify so in the command line using: /p ""