Changes between 1.17 and 1.18a (17 August 2016) :
* Support Japanese encryption standard Camellia, including for Windows system encryption (MBR & EFI).
* Support Russian encryption and hash standards Kuznyechik, Magma and Streebog, including for Windows EFI system encryption.
* Support of EFI system encryption (limitatations: no hidden os, no boot custom message)
* Fix TrueCrypt vulnerability that enables detection of presence of hidden volumes (reported by Ivanov Aleksey Mikhailovich, alekc96 [at] mail dot ru)
* Add benchmarking of hash algorithms and PRF with PIM (including for pre-boot).
* Move build system to Visual C++ 2010 for better stability.
* Fix boot issues on some machines by increasing required memory by 1 KiB
* Workaround for AES-NI support under Hyper-V on Windows Server 2008 R2.
* Enhanced protection against dll hijacking attacks.
* Correctly remove driver file veracrypt.sys during uninstall on Windows 64-bit.
* Implement passing smart card PIN as command line argument (/tokenpin) when explicitly mounting a volume.
* When no drive letter specified, choose A: or B: only when no other free drive letter is available.
* Reduce CPU usage caused by the option to disable use of disconnected network drives.
* Add new volume ID mechanism to be used to identify disks/partitions instead of their device name.
* Add option to avoid PIM prompt in pre-boot authentication by storing PIM value unencrypted in MBR.
* Add option and command line switch to hide waiting dialog when performing operations.
* Add checkbox in "VeraCrypt Format" wizard GUI to skip Rescue Disk verification during system encryption procedure.
* Allow files drag-n-drop when VeraCrypt is running as elevated process.
* Minor GUI and translations fixes.
* Fix mount issue on Fedora 23.
* Fix mount failure when compiling source code using gcc 5.x.
* Adhere to XDG Desktop Specification by using XDG_CONFIG_HOME to determine location of configuration files.
- Mac OSX:
* Solve compatibility issue with newer versions of OSXFuse.