This utility is a perl script to generate standard business cards (vCard). This format was defined by the Internet Mail Consortium.
- Create vCards in the command line, so it is so easy to use as a part of a web app.
- Portable: it works in any UNIX/Linux platform
- In adition with qrencode, you can obtain vCards embebed in a QR code.
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
Be the first to post a review of vcgen!