µwm is a lightweight stacking window manager for the X11 Window System and is written in C and uses only libxcb at a minimum. It has builtin menus/panels/buttons and other plugins.
- stacking window manager
- low CPU, memory, resource and space usage
- written in C with only X protocol C-language Binding (XCB) library
- full featured executable less than 200k
- configurable and themeable
- builtin menu(s)
- builtin panel(s) (other names are slit/bar/dock)
- with button, clock, netload, pager, swallow (dockapp), systray, task-list
LicenseAffero GNU Public License
Follow µwm - (uwm) µ Window Manager
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.