µwm is a lightweight stacking window manager for the X11 Window System and is written in C and uses only libxcb at a minimum. It has builtin menus/panels/buttons and other plugins.
- stacking window manager
- low CPU, memory, resource and space usage
- written in C with only X protocol C-language Binding (XCB) library
- full featured executable less than 200k
- configurable and themeable
- builtin menu(s)
- builtin panel(s) (other names are slit/bar/dock)
- with button, clock, netload, pager, swallow (dockapp), systray, task-list
LicenseAffero GNU Public License
Follow µwm - (uwm) µ Window Manager
Last year saw the hackers unleash their expertise in skills for a ransom - targeting those unpatched computers in data-critical institutions. Only if the computers were patched on time, billions of dollars could have been saved. ManageEngine’s Patch Manager Plus comes to your rescue, offering you an automated patching solution, now on cloud, for latest hotfixes of Windows updates and a wide range of third-party applications (over 550 of them).
Automate patching with Patch Manager Plus, sit back & relax!