UVA Arena (c) 2014, is a windows based, non-commercial, open source utility application to make problem solving easier for the programmers. It is based on popular UVA Online Judge and uses APIs from uHunt.
Main target of this software is to provide an useful and informative tool to help with programming practice. Today programming has become a very competitive field. You need to keep track of your progress daily, learn new things, and of-course solve new problems as fast as you can. Problem picking and managing your codes is a time consuming process. You can minimize this wasting of time as much as possible using UVA Arena.
Almost every features of uHunt has been included in this software. It also has many other useful features.
- View list of all problems of UVA Online Judge
- View and download problem description offline
- Problems are initially categorized using competitive programming book.
- Auto management of problem's codes
- Generate sample input and output file from problem description. (Works with 60-70% problems)
- Edit and compile code. Available compilers are C, C++, and Java.
- Generate output from input file and compare between program's output and correct output for code of any problem.
- Submit problem: You don't have to copy-paste codes. Everything is automated.
- View latest submissions at UVA Online Judge here.
- Download the list of all of your submissions offline.
- Graph to represent submissions and accepted over time, verdict of submissions, language used, and rank cloud for different ranks on accepted problems.
- World Rank-list: Your position in the world, or users staring from a specific position.
- Compare submissions between two users.
- View your accepted or tried problems in blue and brown color respectively.
This is amazing!
Easy to use and lots of things together. Great app!
How to submit any problem. when I press submit tag then home page of uva is opened but I do not submit my questions but other features is good thanks.