Ujorm framework provides powerful objects based on the key-value architecture to common use. A part of the framework is the persistence module Ujorm designed for rapid Java development with great performance and a small footprint. Main features are type safe queries and no entity state.
Important: there is available an obsolete Ujorm on the SourceForge, new changes are available on the Github only: https://github.com/pponec/ujorm
- the Ujorm is designed primarily for the rapid Java development based on a relation database.
- java compiler can discover a syntax error of Ujorm database query similar like 4GL database languages
- easy to configure the ORM model by java source code, optionally by annotations and a XML file
- multi row insert, update and delete is supported using a single SQL statement
- great performance
- lazy loading or the one request data loading are supported
- stored database procedures and functions are supported
- internal object cache does not cause any OutOfMemoryException