COPE is a persistence framework for Java. The persistent schema is specified within Java source code, no external files are needed.
This project has been moved to github: http://exedio.github.io/
- Transparent loading and writing of persistent objects.
- No setting up of database tables - COPE does that for you.
- Easy-to-use search API for even complex queries providing type safety at compile-time.
- No XML files need to be written, anything is easily specified within your java source code.
- Comes with a web application supporting the evolution of the persistent schema without loss of data.