UCanAccess is a pure Java JDBC Driver implementation which allows Java developers and JDBC client programs to read/write Microsoft Access database (.mdb and .accdb) files. No ODBC needed.
- Supported Access formats: 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010.
- SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE statements. Transactions and savepoints.
- Access data types: YESNO, BYTE, INTEGER, LONG, SINGLE, DOUBLE, NUMERIC, CURRENCY, COUNTER, TEXT, OLE, MEMO, GUID, DATETIME.
- Concurrent access from multiple users (i.e., multiple application server threads).
- Connection pooling.
- ANSI 92 SQL, core SQL-2008.
- MS Access SQL.
- Main Access functions implementation.
- You can execute select queries defined and saved in Access.
- Criteria in LIKE clause.
- Access date format (e.g., #11/22/2003 10:42:58 PM#).
- Both double quote " and single quote ' as SQL string delimeters.
- Command Line Console. You can run SQL commands and display their results. CSV export command.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Really useful project, if you need to use MS Access databases; some important feature is not present yet, but people involved in the project are always quick and helpful on the forum. Thanks to these people!
Developers seem to be very motivated. Projects works, some things are not perfect yet, but it's much better than a few years ago.
Incredible project and very useful, Many thanks to the author !
It's not perfect, but the creator is permanently looking to update his software, and helping the community with their problems. He diserves the 5 starts.
Works as advertised. Excellent help from the forums!