View the Demo - http://zenar.io/demo
Zenario is a web-based content management system. It can be used for simple sites, with many "wysiwyg" features, but is really designed to run extranet sites, such as customer portals. It also has multi-lingual features built in from the core.
- Free and completely open source code written in PHP
- WYSIWYG tools for arranging page layouts and editing content
- Multi-language support - UTF-8 support, pages maintained in translation chains for easy management, import and export features
- Scalable via Plugins with documented API
- Extranet secure area
- Optional commercial support and hosting
- Ability to create micro-sites
- Powerful Forms featurewith which data can be captured and then emailed or merged with a user's data
- Document management through a familiar folder-like hierarchy, powerful tagging features
- Datasets, with which you can easily add fields to many types of data (Users/contacts, Documents, Countries etc.)
- Gridmaker tool for creating responsive or fixed-width designs using a grid-based design
- Ability to re-brand administrator interface
- Search-engine optimised URLs and other SEO assistance
Cool new CMS.