Tengwar is the alphabet of elfish languages which was invented by J.R.R.Tolkien. The application will be write sentences in different languages by simbols of tengwar.
- Work on systems without pre-installed Tengwar Annatar font.
- It's possible to save an image with Tengwar text in BMP or PNG format.
- Added "About Tengwar" and "About Esperanto" in Help menu.
- Compressed exe-file.
- Four languages are available to transcribe in tengwar: English, Russian, Ukrainian and Esperanto.
- It's possible to transcribe a text with Quenya and Sindarin tracings.
- Transcribing numbers with elvish duodecimal notation.
Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Tengwar!