TaskBoard brings the simplicity of iOS to your Mac.
Access all your running tasks with simple keystroke combinations and with a five fingers multitouch gesture. TaskBoard is specially useful when you are using many fullscreen apps at the same time. Swap between active tasks or kill tasks
with a single click.
New on Beta 0.44
- Global multitouch gesture;
- Main performance issues fixed;
- Preview option removed;
- Scrollbars display fixed;
- Monitor app performance issues fixed;
- Mouse gesture removed.
New on Beta 0.44.1
- Multilingual Application identification issue fixed;
New on Beta 0.5.1
- New System Preferences Pane;
- Vertical and Horizontal tray style;
-OS X 10.8 or later;
- Simple running apps management.
- Useful when there are many fullscreen apps running.
- Full customizable keyboard behaviour.
- Global five fingers swipe up gesture.
- Close apps right from TaskBoard
- Better performance.
- Horizontal and vertical tray style.
- Includes user's quick guide.
- Lghtweight App.
- Free app.
CategoriesHuman Machine Interfaces
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Thanks for Tbbeta032, it's excellent!
huge memory leak on 10.8.3 on Air. can't figure out installed version of Taskboard but it should be latest since I installed it in April. Taskboard04 is leaking memory until harddrive runs full with spawfiles in vm.
Not very useable at the moment, but if a few stability and speed updates it would be great.
Just checked my running processes to see what was causing my system to hang…this was eating up over 6GB of ram by itself & it wasn't even doing anything. Seems that it just gobbles up all available ram whenever it cam. Really bummed.
It works for me, but I am having a problem configuring it.The global shortcut works in the first launch but when I change the shortcut it stops calling the application. Now I can't use the global shortcut feature anymore I have to manually launch the app whenever I want to use it. i don't have a multi-touch Trackpad so I haven't tested the multi-touch feature by now. And please add a feature to change the appearance of the icons (App Icon Size).