TAPClean is a Commodore tape preservation / restoration tool. It will check, repair, and remaster Commodore 64 and VIC 20 TAP or DC2N DMP files (tape images).
- Detects and retrieves information about TAP and DC2N DMP file contents
- Tests and reports on the integrity and condition of the files
- Performs structural corrections and optimizations
- Develops a library of all detected files as their binary equivalents and allows content exporting
- Allows conversion to audio format (.AU or .WAV) so TAPs may be played out and recorded back to cassette tape
So, you moved your applications and servers to Azure, but are they running any better and are you able to justify the investment? Without proper monitoring, you’re left guessing if application and server performance has improved, and when issues arise, you’re left scrambling to locate the root cause. SolarWinds® Server & Application Monitor (SAM) can monitor your Azure workloads side by side with your on-premises workloads to help ensure optimal application performance.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of TAPClean!