SQL-Admin is a tool entirely written in Java. It uses JDBC and swing . Admin offers a SQL-Monitor, Data-Export, Data-Import, dynamic forms, guided Query, DML functions and data selection. It 's code-generator generates OO-Wrapper and SWING-GUI.
- new utility to load XML files into RDBMS-table
- Checkboxes in dataselections can be toggled with one click
- tests with ApacheDerby and added some functionality to create table
- Create a file representing the database in Graphviz.org's DOT-Notation to visualize a DB
- Save and load RDBMS-connection parameters
- Picklist-Item window in SQL-Monitor offers macros by clicking middle mouse-button
- SQL Monitor with syntax highlighting, DDL and DML tools
- generates beans to be used in JSF projects
Be the first to post a review of Java SQL-Admin!