Advanced shutdown scheduler with easy to use GUI written in Vala and GTK+3. Besides of shutdown, suspend, hibernation, restart and log out, SGTimer is able to execute Bash commands, or just to show a message or play sound. All settings can be stored into presets for future use.
SGTimer is available in PPA for Ubuntu:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:georgdh/gdh
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install sgtimer
- Fast control by mouse and keyboard
- Timer for up to one week
- Direct access to all actions - Shutdown, Log Out, Hibernate, Suspend, Restart, Extras
- Support for saving presets (with optionable autostart) in 3 formats - Duration, Target time, Target time&day
- Any of the saved presets can be set as default and is instantly executed once SGTimer is launched
- Supports quiclikst in Unity Launcher and other docks for direct access to the presets
- Supported services: systemd, ConsoleKit, UPower, DeviceKit, gnome.SessionManager, kde.kmserver
- Extra actions (Sound, Message, Command) included shell commands can be executed before other actions, for example to kill some application before Suspend, etc.
- Countdown time can be, as little widget, placed anywhere on the screen, with variable opacity
- Works on Ubuntu 12.04 and newer
- PPA for Ubuntu 12.04, 13.10, 14.04
Be the first to post a review of SGTimer!