SemanticScuttle is a social bookmarking tool experimenting with new features like structured tags and collaborative descriptions of tags. Originally a fork of Scuttle, it has overtaken its ancestor in stability, features and usability.
- LDAP/Active Directory authentication
- RSS feed support: global feed, user feeds, per-tag feeds, private feeds
- Public and private bookmarks
- Delicious and Browser bookmark import
- Theming support
- Firefox plugin
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Excellent self-hosted bookmark web application
Useful features and plugins! Really semantic! But no more support.... ;-)
Thanks for Semanticscuttle, it's the best!