This software is an open source light-weight SCRUM tool. The developer who uses ScrumBones is one whom develops alone -- appreciating a bare-bones method of light and agile self-management.
- Manage yourself with SCRUM concepts, with basic Java desktop application
- Contains a Feature Backlog, Release Backlog, Sprints, Defect Backlog
- Produces post-mortem product documentation packet, thereby building a historical portfolio for the developer.
- Generates Burndown Charts
- Configuration options such as which office products can be configured to work with ScrumBones
- Access any Scrum Project through the Scrum Yard. The Scrum Yard displays products with their status and release date.
I like it because I programmed it. I hope you like it too!