SAJGE is a 2D game engine built in Java guided by the following principles:
1) Creating a simple game must be exceedingly simple.
2) The engine must be able to be altered extensively without altering existing code.
- Create 2D games in minutes!
- Full keyboard and mouse event management.
- Easy sprite animation.
- Play music and sound effects.
- Let SAJGE worry about Scene Management and Collision Detection
- Don't like how something is done? Change it without altering the original code!
Server and Application Monitor helps you discover application dependencies to help identify relationships between application servers. Drill into those connections to view the associated network performance such as latency and packet loss, and application process resource utilization metrics such as CPU and memory usage. Determine if process utilization or network performance is affecting the application and end-user performance.