RufaSlider is a collection of 16 different block slider puzzles for kids and casual puzzlers that works on laptops and PCs running Windows, OSX or GNU/Linux.
It includes a Klotski-style family, a DirtyDozen family, and a Traffic-Rush family. And now these puzzle families come with AutoSolvers to help you.
The Klotski family uses rectangles of 4 sizes: 1x1, 2x2, 1x2, 2x1. The objective in each game is stated near the window top, but usually involves moving a large block to a specified location within the window.
The DirtyDozen family is similar except there are L-shaped puzzle pieces.
The Traffic-Rush family uses data, with 2x1, 1x2, 3x1, 1x3 rectangles. Here, the long rectangles represent cars or trucks that can only move [roll] lengthwise...the goal being to move the red car toward the shaded "exit door".
- Now includes a Mac-binary-bundle for OS-X.
- Includes a brute force autosolver called bfs.cc (in latest files).
- Any PC or Mac with GCC can build! But first try the delivered binaries.
- Windows, GNU/Linux and OS-X binaries provided, as well as full source.
- Arrow keys control block moves; Use <h> key for help.
- There is an automatic selector that tries to guess which block should be moved, but if it fails, select the block with the cursor before using the arrow keys.
- Use the <n> or <p> keys to move to Next or Previous puzzle.
- Each game resumes with the last puzzle attempted.
- Kid friendly...assuming you are a kid genius!
- Many Klotski Classics and Traffic Jam Puzzles included, but it's easy to add your own.
- Supports high DPI mode on Mac Retina displays.
- OpenGL 3.3 core profile C++ source code
- Like puzzles? Then see also: WorldCupSokerban
- Now a single executable provides a point and click selection for any slider.
Be the first to post a review of RufasSlider!