RudeMocks is a mocking framework for C++ that allows you to easily create mock objects and set up expectations on them using a record & replay model by simply calling functions on the mock objects.
- Easily create mocks for classes with single, multiple, and virtual inheritance
- Mock free functions, static member functions, virtual and non-virtual member functions
- Flexible, per-argument expectations setup via natural syntax
- Mocked classes need not be default constructible
- Easily integrate with Boost.Test and other C++ unit testing frameworks
- Fully unit tested
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of RudeMocks!