RoxBird is a advanced graphical download manager. It can accelerate your download speed upto 40% than your normal speed. Among others its key-features include file-browser, Pre-viewer, recursive downloading,Scheduling & Queues, Write-cache, and more.
- Accelerate download speed upto 40% then normal speed
- InBuilt filebrowser, Previewer (can preview media files)
- Traffic Defragment ( will increase Download and Browsing Speed on slower connection)
- MiniWindow will show current running downloads.
- Drag and Drop support
- Download Scheduling and Queues
- Scheduling command lines for shell.
- Multi downloading and Mulit connection downloaing (that is: Downloading single file via multi connection)
- Protect HDD warmup by caching download data in memory.
- Each download can have it's own Prograss window.
- OSD and Audio notifications.
- Auto grouping on downloads
- Perfect speed control on downloads.
- Recursive downloading
- Perfect logs to know what happens on download.
- Importing links from files.
- ClipBoard monitoring
- Proxy and authorization support
roxbird is fast and stable
Stable and works.
Friends as you can see all of the WebBrowsers are look a like same GUI, can you say It's copy of another Webrowser ???? Huh? To reduce package size i was removed *.py files from *.tar.gz and *.deb file. I had developed this application for Past 5 months with hard work.
Looks like a closed source project (even the .py files are removed from the debian package). Should this be reported to sourceforge?