RED searches and deletes empty directories recursively below a given start folder and shows the result in a well arranged tree. Further you can create some custom rules for keeping and deleting folders. Empty files in directories can also be ignored.
- Simple user interface
- Shows empty directories before deleting them
- Supports multiple delete modes (including Delete to recycle bin)
- Allows white and black listing of directories by using filter lists
- Can detect directories with empty files as empty
- Portable (runs from USB drive)
There are no 3 star reviews.