Ray3d is a multi-platform 3d game engine with an entire FPS game for it's techdemo. It's based on Irrlicht and other open source libraries, and written in C/C++. It is in pre-alpha and under HEAVY development.
- Support for openGL, direct3d and software rendering
- Zip file importing
- Support for bsp's and octree
- Local transformations
- Fully funtional camera framework
- Support for most mesh formats
- Dynamic lighting
- Support for mesh animation
- Entity management
- Per-pixel lighting/dot3 bumpmapping
Be the first to post a review of ray3d!