A buzz-like modular synthetic music software
- Create a machine topology with generators, effects and outputs, all in stereo, with volume and padding controls on connections
- [Feature in development] Default available machines includes modeling synthesis, tracker, line-in, noise generation, sine, saw and square synthesis with ADSR envelope, HP, LP and BP filters, delay, compressor, flanger, chorus, tone shift, ring modulation, FM modulation, file writing, signal monitor or line output, and more to come
- Create patterns or any controller (oscillators, transition ...) on any machine parameter
- Manually control any machine parameter or associated controller, including key-binding or midi control. Apply patterns and controllers live.
- [Feature not yet developped] Sequencial programation of controllers
- Dynamic tab/split/floating window view
- Free open-source API for machine development
Be the first to post a review of QZik!