As of now, an independently developed graphics/physics engine for use with DirectX9/DirectX11 and C++. I'm only working on this during my free time, so it will not be updated too often unless I have something major to add to it.
Outside insight would be appreciated.
- Win32 window class wrapper
- Win32 window wrapper
- Win32 window manager
- Win32 child manager
- Win32 control support (very basic)
- RawInput support
- Shader class (vertex + pixel only at the moment)
- Buffer support (vertex only at the moment)
- Primitive Direct3D11 rendering calls
- Console variable system
- Console function system
Be the first to post a review of Quantum Game Engine!