Display images as a slide show without creating a movie file. No rendering. The slide project file is portable between Windows and Linux.
Morph between shots for each slide with different positioning / zoom for each shot.
Show looks the same on screens of any size.
- Display images as a slide show.
- Does not require any rendering.
- Slide shows are portable across architectures.
- Automatically fit slides to the window.
- Display each slide with any number of pan / zoom shots.
- Allow setting defaults for transition and hold on each shot.
- Assumes 16x9 aspect screens.
- Display slides in the chosen order or randomly.
Be the first to post a review of QtSlidePlayer!