This software implements the IEC60870-5-104 protocol for substation data acquisition and control via tcp/ip network using the QT UI Framework. It can be compiled on Linux and Windows platforms. It's possible to poll and view data from the substation system (RTU/concentrator) and also send commands.
- Now compiles with QT 5.4.
- Provided win32 binaries.
- Poll substation data.
- Send commands.
- Classes structured to easily integrate with other systems.
- Useful to develop protocol translators.
- - Follow my blog: http://ricolsen1supervc.wordpress.com/
- Take a look at my other project: Open Substation HMI: http://sourceforge.net/projects/oshmiopensubstationhmi/
Handy little tool, Has some things missing like some of the types and non configurable port but otherwise, good stuff. I've been using the Triangle Microworks trial version but I've switched to this. Thanks.