This software implements the IEC60870-5-104 protocol (client side) for substation data acquisition and control via tcp/ip network using the QT UI Framework. It can be compiled on Linux and Windows platforms. It's possible to poll and view data from the substation system (RTU/concentrator) and also send commands.
- Function as a Client (Master) scanning a server.
- Compiles with QT 5.4.
- Provided win32 binaries.
- Poll substation data.
- Send commands.
- Now supports all analog commands and clock sync.
- Protocol log that can be copied to clipboard.
- Table with received data can be exported.
- Classes structured to easily integrate with other systems.
- Useful to develop protocol translators.
- - Follow my blog: http://ricolsen1supervc.wordpress.com/
- Take a look at my other project: Open Substation HMI: http://sourceforge.net/projects/oshmiopensubstationhmi/
- Feel free to ask any support question in the "Discussion" section.
Great Tool , Thank you very much.
this is very helpfull project.
Handy little tool, Has some things missing like some of the types and non configurable port but otherwise, good stuff. I've been using the Triangle Microworks trial version but I've switched to this. Thanks.