Eulumdat_3D the better Eulumdat viewer and editor.
You can view ldt files as 3D ,compare two luminaires, print a simple datasheet. From given light distribution you can create different ldt files depending on light flux and CCT
- open, edit, compare and save eulumdat files, batch create
- show light distribution curves, copy to clipboard or save to file
- show light distribution in 3D
- show cone diagram, copy to clipboard or save to file
- batch convert of ldt files to graphic files (light distr curve and cone)
- creating simple datasheet with parameter from ldt file, cone and polar
- compare two lighting fixtures and show them in one drawing
- https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:NiebarstvonRohr/Eulumdat_3D for linux packages
Be the first to post a review of Eulumdat_3D - QLumEdit2!