Ayam is a free 3D modelling environment for the RenderMan interface.
- RIB (RenderMan Interface Bytestream) export and import.
- Support for NURBS curves and (trimmed) NURBS surfaces, Boxes, Quadrics (Sphere, Disk, Cylinder, Cone, Hyperboloid, Paraboloid, and Torus), CSG, MetaBalls, Patch Meshes, Polygonal Meshes, Subdivision Surfaces, and Subdivision NURBS.
- NURBS modelling includes approximating and interpolating curves as well as extrude, revolve, sweep, birail, skin and gordon objects with caps, holes, and bevels.
- Instancing, arbitrary number of modeling views, object clipboard, independent property clipboard, console, n-level undo.
- File formats (r/w): RIB, DXF, 3DM, 3DMF, OBJ, X3D.
Your customers recognize the importance of security, but often don’t realize the urgency until they see something tangible. SolarWinds Risk Intelligence assigns value to your data vulnerability, helping you build a strong business case for data protection and triage the most important problems to tackle. Some powerful features include data risk communicated as financial impact, at-risk data discovery and PCI DSS, PAN & PII scans.