With QGit you will be able to browse revisions history, view patch content and changed files, graphically following different development branches.
- View revisions, diffs, files history, files annotation, archive tree
- Commit changes visually cherry picking modified files
- Apply or format patch series from selected commits, drag and drop commits between two instances of QGit
- Associate commands sequences, scripts and anything else executable to a custom action. Actions can be run from menu and corresponding output is grabbed by a terminal window
- QGit implements a GUI for the most common StGIT commands like push/pop and apply/format patches. You can also create new patches or refresh current top one using the same semantics of git commit, i.e. cherry picking single modified files
Best git gui tool I have ever used
Thanks for good program!
small and efficient and gets the job done.
simple and straight forward to use
This version is still using the deprecated 'git repo-config' instead of 'git-condig'. Any chances for an upgrade/fix?