Desktop free-form text database in which each record may contain an arbitrary collection of fields. Each field and record has its own style and colour. Efficient text searching - text is indexed as it is entered. Inspired by Blackwell Idealist.
- Records contain any mix of fields in any order
- Fields of various base types, e.g. text, float, integer, image, links to urls: www, mp3 and pdf
- Full text search / indexing facilities (using Xapian)
- Powerful search facilities, but simple to use
- Suitable for academic bibliography, observation records, collections etc.
- Easy to add navigation and instruction records.
- Every database has a Home record. There is a button to search for this.
- Embedded commands in macro fields (with clickable button) can be placed in any record.
- For more information see the MediaWiki page under 'Hosted Applications'