Developing Queue Message admin gui based tools for OpenMQ (GlassFish JMS) / Oracle WebLogic MQ. The name of tool is QBrowserV2. It aims to implement functionality such as New Message Create/Send, Delete Messages, Forward Messages, Subscribe TOPICs.
- Send new messages to Topics/Queues.
- Delete messages.
- Create messages based on existed messages.
- Forward messages to another queues/topics.
- Store messages to local store (virtual local destination linked to file directory).
- Save messages to files.
- Load messages from files.
- Display queue/topic statistics.
- List destinations (equals to imqcmd).
- Issue any imqcmd commands from this tool.
- Show queue/topic metrics (from command menu).
- Settings for automatic forward on local store.
- Supports TextMessage, BytesMessage, StreamMessage, MapMessage, Message
- Drag and drop support.
- Copy and paste messages (from one queue to another).
- Create or delete Queues/Topics/LocalStores.
- Shutdown/Restart Broker.
- Suspend/Resume destinations.
Stable and works.
qbrowserv2 works perfectly.
Perfect tool for me, only start scripts are under developed. I have written a simple startup script, you can add it to the project if you like. See my blog : petervannes.nl/files/c3da419b06cb38a0940fd344f68e81ae-45.php
Quick way to see what's going on in my glassfish jms queues and purge them, etc. Much much much better than the imqadmin gui that glassfish comes with.