Proxyp is a small multithreaded Perl script written to enumerate latency, port numbers, server names, & geolocations of proxy IP addresses.
This script started as a way to speed up use of proxychains, which is why I've added an append option for resulting live IP addresses to be placed at the end of a file if need be.
Requires IP::Country module and root/administrator privileges.
"No man is free who is not master of himself" --Epictetus
"For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." --Plato
"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self." --Aristotle
"The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself; to be conquered by yourself is of all things most shameful and vile." --Plato
- crawl websites or files
- sorted response time
- port & server enumeration
- output truncate/append
- under 210 lines
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
Be the first to post a review of Proxyp!