MS Windows HTML Application (HTA) that helps users connecting and
disconnecting available printers on the local network.
- connecting and disconnecting network printers
- support for local printers
- changing the default printer
- displaying printers grouped into organizational units
- arbitrary nesting of organizational units
- images for organizational units (e.g. floor plans)
- customizable help text
- multi-language support (English and German)
- load printer configuration from CSV files
- configure rooms and printers inside the application
Very slick app. Exactly what I was hoping to find. I have had issues writing a custom web app to allow users to map printers without calling the helpdesk. An HTA file slipped my mind and I was having issues getting a web app to open a VBS file or use a UNC connection. Awesome.