With high emphasis on usability we provide song presentation / song projection software for church services or general events that rival OpenLP/ZionWorx/SongPro. We have easy to learn, highly usable open source software without cutting back on featur
- Song Projection: Add, remove and edit songs that can then be projected to audience members.
- Multiple Databases: PowerSong can create and load more than one database.
- Dynamic Projection: It is possible to relocate the projection itself with a double-click operation. It is also possible to resize the projection to take up a smaller part of the screen.
- Style System: This allows the definition of multiple styles, each of which can use different fonts, backgrounds, fading types, text alignments and positions, amongst other features.
- Fine-Grained Projection Element Management: You can place specific elements such as a song title and copyright line anywhere on the projection and at any time, on a style-by-style basis.
- Importing / Exporting Functionality: These facilities allow you to transfer songs and styles easily between databases, and therefore between different machines.
- Play Lists: Play lists can be defined that contain songs, bible chapters and temporary items. These play lists simplify the organisation of a meeting and they can be saved and loaded from disk.
- Scrolling Notices: The scrolling notice functionality contained in PowerSong allows you to display short, slow scrolling notices at the top of the screen which last a defined amount of time.
- Adhoc Notices: It is possible to define temporary items that are not saved to the database but instead act as short-lived notices that form part of the play list.
- Simple User Interface: One of the primary principles of PowerSong is that it is extremely easy to pick up and use.
- Plug-Ins: Various plug-ins are available and can be installed. Advanced software developers can also create plug-ins for the software that enhance its features.
- Free: PowerSong does not cost any money. It is a personal adhoc long-term software development research project under the banner Hill Research. The author developed this software for academic reasons.
- Open Source: The source code of PowerSong is freely available from the website, and it adheres to high standards for readability and maintainability. PowerSong is currently considered to have a low level of entropy (on a scale from very low to very high).
- Feedback Mechanisms: Features in the software itself and on its website allow you to give any kind of feedback directly to the PowerSong software development team. Errors can also be automatically reported to us.
- Online Content: The latest styles and user-submitted songs can be downloaded directly in the program.
- Documentation: PowerSong is fully documented.
Be the first to post a review of PowerSong!