Copyright (c) 2011-2016 the Ohio State University.
Louis-Noel Pouchet <email@example.com>
Tomofumi Yuki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
PolyBench is a benchmark suite of 30 numerical computations with
static control flow, extracted from operations in various application
domains (linear algebra computations, image processing, physics
simulation, dynamic programming, statistics, etc.). PolyBench features
- A single file, tunable at compile-time, used for the kernel
instrumentation. It performs extra operations such as cache flushing
before the kernel execution, and can set real-time scheduling to
prevent OS interference.
- Non-null data initialization, and live-out data dump.
- Syntactic constructs to prevent any dead code elimination on the kernel.
- Parametric loop bounds in the kernels, for general-purpose implementation.
- Clear kernel marking, using pragma-based delimiters.
Be the first to post a review of polybench!