A few projects store Files here:
NOTE: PTE is for Mathematica 4.0
PTE (among other things) generates periodic tables from variable data (the data and layout can be changed for a particular subject). Includes Pauli Exclusion makers and some data. Charts can be browsed with an iPhone nicely (may need .jpg, .gif nicer). It's printable at a small size. This chart is neat, compact to print, yet has plenty of data. Layout change un-restricted but is non-interactive. which is good and bad: it does the job.
CreateModule creates a Function from roped lines. New way to trace / debug ! eval lines freely, func created from. (jutils.nb)
the following now have their own page but Files kept here just in case old url links are floating around (except fNBookForm2 is in tarball):
also: READMEs, .nb, miscellany in Files list
- NOTE: PTE currently cannot rebuild new PT in Mathematica 11.0 only 4.0, a re-release for 11.x should be in 2017 or 2018
- the following are included in tarball that P.T.E. uses:
- fNBookForm2 "" maintains Accuracy, Precision, Rounding choice , +
- fNBookForm formats numbers with scientific abreviations for compactness
- CreateModule creates a function from lines of code using boundry tag !!
- CreateModule is a technique to write and debug complex long functions
- RunTo can run code from tag to where executed
- groupadjacent splits like you'd think (no Mathematica's Split bug)
- IncrementToward / Away are very convenient is some situations
- fNBookForm2 is a huge improvement over fnbf, still has small footprint
- fNBookForm2 width, rounding, showprec, fill, sigzeros, commas, dbg, sep
- fNBookForm2Arb suggest prettier form for Arbitrary numbers
- booknum can read booknumbers from book(form) (more loosely)
- NEW: PTE: gs-script: time to make .5G pstogif reduced from min to sec
- (if you have psrender that freezes and or ps2image that takes minutes)
Be the first to post a review of Periodic Table Of Elements 4 Mathematica!