PeiAsm Multi-Processor Assembler/Emulator for x86 Windows. -Coded by M. Keaton (The Polyester Method)
- Written in complete Assembler. Using no MASM Macros or libraries.
- Minimal API use.
- Supports custom libraries.
- Coded for a balance of speed and size.
- Did I mention it's in assembler?
- I like squares.
- I can do a Batman voice.
- I once man a 5 man rugby it made me like the smile. :)
- Kinda Sorta needs to stop implementing features his friends recommend.
Be the first to post a review of PeiAsm!