ParaFEM is an open source platform for parallel finite element analysis. The source code and philosophy are documented in the text book Smith, Griffiths and Margetts, "Programming the Finite Element Method", 5th Edition, Wiley, 2014. The software is written in modern Fortran and uses MPI for message passing.
- 3D analysis of elastic solids
- 3D analysis of elastoplastic solids
- 3D heat conduction
- 3D steady state Navier Stokes analysis
- 3D flow through porous elastic solids
- 3D eigenvalue analysis of elastic solid
- 3D forced vibrations