An extensive update of Borland's Object Windows Library (OWL) for writing GUI applications in standard C++ on Microsoft Windows.
- A migration path for legacy OWL applications written in Borland C++.
- Support for modern C++ and compilers from Embarcadero and Microsoft.
- Corrections and improvements to the original OWL API for more robust code.
- New features, such as Dialog Data Transfer and Safe Transfer Buffers.
- 32-bit and 64-bit targets for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- Additional extension libraries (OCF, OWLExt and CoolPrj).
Great work to transfer old software to actual compilers.
Stable tool, great support!
An even better OWL than before, and OWL has always been easier and more reliable than MFC.
remarquable ! fantastic !
Great tool. Thanks to the devs :)