Typically, to program a GUI is time consuming and requires experience with graphic libraries. OpenNum lets you create a graphical interface adapted to your solvers by simply editing an XML configuration file. More specifically, OpenNum lets you
· to collect a hierarchical dataset,
· to call any executable file and
· to visualize scalar and vector fields, plot graphs or show simple plain text files.
It also has other useful utilities specifically designed for numerical simulation packages:
· it allows managing a centralized materials dataset;
· it can read several finite element mesh formats and several field formats.
Be the first to post a review of OpenNum!