The Grid Analysis and Display System (GrADS) is an interactive desktop tool for easy access, manipulation, and visualization of earth science data. The OpenGrADS Project seeks to develop advanced interfaces and extensions based on the main GrADS engine.
- Extends GrADS with dynamic user defined extensions
- Provides a collection of user defined commands and functions
- Provides GrADS interfaces to Python, Perl, PHP and TCL
- Source code and configuration management of dependencies (supplibs)
- Binary distributions for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, FreeBSD, AIX
Follow Open Grid Analysis and Display System
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Nice Project..... version 2.0.2 for Windows is not available yet... When can I get ????
Nice work ! Great project.
Excellent program.Very easy and simple to use.
I use this software. Thank you for your work.
very good project, thanks!