|Name||Modified||Size||Downloads / Week|
|New repo URL.txt||2015-07-09||376 Bytes|
|Totals: 3 Items||2.9 kB||1|
OpenDungeons Legacy Repository
Important: The project's download repository has been moved to a new hosting
You will find there download links for our newest binary releases (Windows and Linux) as well as source code tarballs.
Please refer to our official website for more information: http://opendungeons.github.io
OpenDungeons is an open source, real time strategy game sharing game elements with the Dungeon Keeper series and Evil Genius. Players build an underground dungeon which is inhabited by creatures. Players fight each other for control of the underground by indirectly commanding their creatures, directly casting spells in combat, and luring enemies into sinister traps.
The game is developed by a friendly community of developers and artists, and has now reached a quite playable and enjoyable status after more than 6 years of development.
- Website: http://opendungeons.github.io
- Forum: http://forum.freegamedev.net/viewforum.php?f=15
- GitHub: https://github.com/OpenDungeons/OpenDungeons
- IRC: #opendungeons channel on Freenode
Please note that newer versions of OpenDungeons are available from our new download repository hosted by TuxFamily.
- OpenDungeons-$version-Win32.zip - Windows portable binary release, 32bit
- OpenDungeons-$version-Linux32.tar.xz - Linux portable binary release, 32bit
- OpenDungeons-$version-Linux64.tar.xz - Linux portable binary release, 64bit
- opendungeons-$version.tar.xz - Source tarball
- Lutris (Any Linux): https://lutris.net/games/opendungeons
- Mageia: http://mageia.madb.org/package/show/name/opendungeons
- PlayDeb (Ubuntu): http://www.playdeb.net/game/OpenDungeons
The OpenDungeons source code is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 3 (or any later version).
The other files (art assets, GUI scripts) are covered by their respective licenses, listed in detail in the CREDITS file included with the source code.